- Custom graphics developed specifically for your school’s sports teams, giving each sport their own online headquarters.
- Homepage designed to showcase all sports equally, so attention generated by more popular sports lifts up the entire athletic community
- Unlimited pages for each sport, perfect for historical stats, player profiles or even a Hall of Fame
- Enhanced archive section including a search function, so you can easily find information on games and players from the past
- Automatic integration with Facebook and Twitter, to help you reach students and parents on their terms, without doing anything extra.
- Simple management of articles/schedules/rosters/scores, so anyone can edit your site, spreading the time investment around
- VNN’s dedicated team implements new features quickly, so that today’s great idea is tomorrow’s shiny new feature.
- Custom site URL, to help you get found easily (Example: FHCRangers.com)
- Automatically import supplemental articles from local news sources onto your site, bringing all the talk about your teams to one central location
- Additional traffic from network of Michigan high school sports websites, meaning more exposure for your athletes
- Fundraising through advertisements, and increased likelihood of charitable gifts with a fully engaged athletic community
Social media is just one aspect of the VNN network but it’s an important one.
To turn these reasons into results or just to find out more about VNN, contact us today!